Magento is a growing popular e-commerce platform which was launched on March 31, 2008. It was developed by Varien (now Magento Inc) with the help of developers within the open source community but is owned solely by Magento Inc. Magento offers merchants complete flexibility and control over the look, content, and functionality of their online store. It allows online retailers to create and build their business in success and prosperity. It helps the owners to materialize on their creative ideas in easy-customizable profitable i-store.
Besides perfect design, awesome support and good usability, there are other great amount of advantages of this platform:
• An undisputed plus of it is Free CMS platform; it’s available as open source software that certainly attracts future owners.
• In-built SEO feature allows you to create Meta tags and special titles for each webpage.
What’s more, SEO is a key of any business that helps your store to get high ranking in search engine results.
• Magento is a multi-task platform. Its default functionality enables to manage any issues. Moreover, an owner can get till 20 stores running from one panel.
• With multi-currency system in Magento out-of box an owner can extend his customer base and take advantages from changing rates for exchange as well as assign fees for products.
• Sometimes registration process is annoying for a potential customer who just wants to view your products. This long-time process can be one of the main reasons for low attendance of your site. With Magento help, you can add the button for checkout as a guest for saving the time to browse your store.
• Easy customization is one of the main benefits of magento. Less your customers spend time on purchasing your products – more customers an owner will have in return.
• Usage of customer reviews, wish list functionality etc. definitely increases social shopping and purchasing merchandise that makes shopping easier.
• Magento significantly simplifies the option for importing spreadsheet with endless list of products. It’s essential help and support for retailers who are needed to add a long list of products to the site.
These are just the main Magento advantages that make Magento to be a leading software all over the e-commerce. Also it should be taken into consideration that Magento by default is a base-packed solution which is needed to be extended. . In today's environment of increased competition an on-line portal is going to be something more than just a website. There are plenty of sites that tend to occupy top positions in the issuance of search engines. So, every website owner must somehow stand out among the competitors. And obviously, your i-store can do more with certain additional tools and techniques. Supporting Magento solutions, such as mageworx extensions
get your store better usability and help to turn it in a superstore that will spend less affords for customizations and give more and more revenues. MageWorx team is always ready to provide your store with best solutions to make your site user-friendly, easy-customizable and help to allocate it among competitors.